Wultimate is a 3-D multiplayer ultimate frisbee game. Run, jump, pass, and lay out just like real ultimate.
Play by yourself in practice mode, challenge the computer, or play against an opponent over the Internet.
Please send comments, problem reports, or suggestions to email@example.com.
System Requirements |
Feature List |
Screen Shots |
- Pentium III 500 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 3 MB hard disk space
- Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- High-speed Internet connection (for multiplayer mode)
New features in version 1.3:
- Replays with additional camera angles
- Inside-out, outside-in throws
- Overlay radar
- Throw power control
- Intro/demo sequence
New features in version 1.2:
- Computer opponent
- Disc flip at start of game
- Automatic zone defense
- Background images
New features in version 1.1:
- Automatic man-to-man defense
- Offensive stacking with pre-programmed cuts
- Disc has logo (user-definable)
- Camera controls (overhead and zoom views)
To use a background, extract the contents of the .ZIP file into your Wultimate folder.
Wultimate will automatically find the background and use it. (Version 1.2 and later)
Creating your own background:
Simply create the four required 24-bit .BMP files:
side01.bmp and side02.bmp - Must be 1024x256.
end01.bmp and end02.bmp - Must be 512x256.